When will Gameforge stop serving TERA?
* As of May 31, 2022, you will no longer be able to create new TERA accounts and purchase TERA thalers.
*From now on, membership in the TERA club will also be unavailable.
* On June 30, 2022 at 10:00 CEST, all TERA servers will be closed.
Why is TERA closing?
* After careful consideration, the developers (Bluehole) have decided to stop developing TERA. They felt that they could no longer provide quality content that would meet the requirements of the game and the expectations of the players. Instead, they will focus on other projects.
* Gameforge has been taking care of the amazing TERA community for almost 10 years and we would love to continue, but this is not possible without the support of the developers.
Will it be possible to transfer accounts? What will happen to our accounts, premium currency and progress?
* Since the PC version of TERA will be closed globally, there will be no account transfers. You can spend your TERA Talers until the servers are closed.
Will purchases, unspent premium currency, and TERA memberships be refunded?
* Refunds are not provided for purchases made. You can continue to make purchases with TERA thalers until the servers are closed.
* TERA Club members whose membership will continue after June 30, 2022 may contact our payment support team for a partial refund.
What will happen to my Gameforge account?
* Even after the TERA servers close on June 30, 2022, you will still be able to use your Gameforge account for other games such as NosTale or Swords of Legends Online.
What will happen to the TERA forum and social media pages?
* All sites associated with TERA, including the game’s website, forum, and related social media pages, will be closed shortly after the server is shut down.